Sunday, March 29, 2009
MR 500 '09 - The 1st, and just the start
everybody's getting high hiGH HIGH!
I was getting sleepy, and falling asleep talking, when the smses start flooding in.
Now, I'm getting excited again, awake,
but still brain dead.FIRST race! FIRST competition as a whole!
Just when I was thinking that with school and trainings everyday, life is starting to get monotonous. Although, it would definitely be a lot worse without the latter.
3 bronze on the whole for phoenix! =D
Almost one year, and almost to the end of the one year together already.
This is like toppings to the dessert.
And the front seat just got to be the best seat(esp for 20 women!)! or am I just used to it?
At least I dont get to smell... haha!
I realise that I usually tend to blog more closer to exams.. directly proportionate. haha.. time to stop till the exams are overrrr!!!
The game had just begun,
REMEMBER, we all have the last gift for them too.
___________________
What we know, is what you want us to know.What we know, is what you let us know.Sometimes, we do know more than what you think we know.Look around. You are never alone.My roomie made my bed for me! haha! where to find man.. still got breakfast and cookies somemore. haha
LOVE YOU LOTS DAN!! =D
Posted at 22:25